ATACAMA-158 CAMPING SOLAR KIT BY FLEXOPOWER, 158W
A top of the line solar camping kit suitable to sustain medium to longer periods in the same camp
This solar camping kit comes with two powerful 79W Atacama solar panels in a plug and play configuration delivering 158W total output. Spend several days or week+ in the same camp as a self sufficient solar powered camper or overlander. All items are included to keep the auxiliary battery charged powering your DC fridge/freezer, LED lights or any further load.
The strategy of the Atacama-158W kit is park in the shade, panels in the sun. The higher operating voltage (19.2V) of the solar panel is ideal for hot climates limiting the power loss in the cable. While in the camp and by mistake somebody walks or drives over the flexible solar panels, chances are very high there is no damage.
The complete kit fits into a laptop sized bag, convenient to transport in a packed vehicle or trailer.
- Preconfigured, ready to connect
- solar panels fold up to phone book size
- Uncomplicated to transport in jam-packed vehicle
- Easily operated, unheavy and vigorous
- Unintentional walking or driving will most likely not damage the panels.
- If shot or bitten by a wild animal chances are very high, the thin film solar panels keep on powering
- Partial shading in the camp has partial shadingt than on a glas panel
- Kit includes 10m cable set for parking in the shade and panels in the sun
- 158W typically suitable for medium stays in the same camp with moderate load
- 2 years manufacturing warranty on solar panels
|Application||1 Week+ In Camp|
|Strategy||Park In Shade, Panel In Sun|
|Content||- 2 X 79 Watt Solar Panels Foldable
- 10 m Cable Set
- Solar Regulator With LCD Display
- Carry Bag
- Anderson Grey Connectors
|Rated Output||158 Watt|
|Max Operating Voltage||19.2 V|
|Operating Current||8.2 A|
|Dimension Folded||(280 X 395 X 40) X 2|
|Dimension Deployed||(1644 X 790 X 1) X 2|
|Weight||2 X 2.8 kg|